We have three games in the Premier League tonight as we approach the end of the 2021/22 campaign.
It is a big night down the bottom of the table as Burnley travel to Aston Villa and Everton host Crystal Palace.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are looking to bounce back from their FA Cup defeat against Liverpool with a win over Leicester City.
- Everton: Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Mykolenko, Doucoure, Andre Gomes, Iwobi, Richarlison, Gordon, Calvert-Lewin
- Crystal Palace: Butland, Clyne, Guehi, Andersen, Mitchell, Hughes, Schlupp, Eze, Ayew, Zaha, Mateta
- Aston Villa: Martinez, Cash, Chambers, Mings, Digne, McGinn, Luiz, Ramsey, Chukwuemeka, Buendia, Watkins
- Burnley: Pope, Long, Collins, Tarkowski, Roberts, Taylor, Cork, Brownhill, McNeil, Cornet, Barnes
- Chelsea: Mendy, Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger, James, Alonso, Kante, Jorginho, Ziyech, Pulisic, Lukaku
- Leicester: Schmeichel, Amartey, Evans, Fofana, Castagne, Thomas, Maddison, Mendy, Dewsbury-Hall, Iheanacho, Vardy
- talkSPORT will have updates throughout the day and you can listen through our radio player below
FOLLOW OUR LIVE MATCH BLOG FOR REGULAR UPDATES…