Liverpool commanded yet another win against Norwich winning three goals to nil as they coasted to a convincing professional performance against Norwich City at Carrow Road.
- Diogo Jota gave Liverpool the lead in the first half, who was then replaced by Firmino, who scored just five minutes after coming on.
- The Brazilian tucked the ball away after Mohamed Salah found him with plenty of space just outside the six-yard box which doubled the Reds lead against newly promoted Norwich.
- Salah soon found space on the edge of the box and scored with a spectacular finish into the top left, after assisting two himself.
- Salah’s goal broke the Premier League record by a player scoring in consecutive opening games of the league, with Salah’s record now at five. Last season he opened his account with a hattrick against Leeds United.
- Liverpool’s defence has strengthened since the end of last season with the returns of Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez, too.
Follow our live match blog for regular updates…